Focus: dance: tango
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- One month or Two weeks
Coming very soon, follow us!
Special newsletter for the coming datesSubscribe to this newsletter to be the first to be aware about the next program dates and prices.
Working Remotely in Buenos Aires
There’s something in the air, an infusion of art, energy, and passion. You’ll notice that the Tango, possibly Buenos Aires’ greatest contribution to the outside world, is intertwined in much of the city’s culture. Everyone lives and breathes the Tango. Across the city, you’ll find countless Tango shows and dance parties (“Milongas”). Don’t worry, we’ll help you fit right in and get your groove on! Our program features dance & cooking classes during the week, extensive weekend activities, and access to one of the most amazing Co-Working spaces. We’ll accommodate you with style—in bright, spacious apartments located in the world famous “El Palermo”. This vibrant and bohemian district full of locals, backpackers, hipsters, designers and artists ooze diversity and good vibes—making it incredibly easy to call it “home”!
- Accommodations: Apartments in Palermo
- 24/7 high-speed internet access.
- Unlimited access to Coworking space, everything included!
- Local SIM card with data and minutes
- Airport pickup upon arrival and departure
- Networking opportunities, community events, dinner parties
- Workshops: Wellness, professional, peer-to-peer
- Daily Dance or Cooking classes
- Several Dance shows including Dinner & Wine
- Remote Weekend Experience of Polo
- Sunday night dinner with locals Argentinian Families
- An experienced retreat host
- Coverage of Visa Extension fees, if applicable